Due to the ongoing impact of the coronavirus pandemic and the difficulties collecting payments door-to-door the trustees have voted to temporary amend the Llangynwyd Lucky Draw rules forth period April 2021 to March 2022.
1. The runner up prize of £25 is removed.
2. The first prize of £100 remains payable in full to draw members who pay by standing order.
3. Draw participants who have paid previously by doorstep collection will remain in the draw (unless they have asked to be removed) but a deduction of the annual fees will be taken out of the prize. This deduction will take account of contributions paid but will be capped at no more than two years fees (maximum deduction £24).
4. The winning prize for the Christmas draw will still be doubled.
5. The normal draw rules will re-apply from April 2022 unless trustees vote otherwise.
In order to assist the trustees we will be encouraging participants to switch to standing order.
Standing order forms can be requested by contacting the Acting Treasurer email@example.com
Alternatively you can write a cheque made payable to "Llangynwyd Community Association" and put it in the village hall post box. Please make sure you provide your name and address/draw number.